Senior Director - Head of Global Shared Service
9:00 AM Day 2 Chairman’s Opening Remarks
9:10 AM FIRE SIDE CHAT: The Next Big Thing in Automation: Developing Cognitive Capabilities for Enhanced Decision-Making
· Integrating RPA with Intelligent automation to advance banking operations and payments
· Mapping the right process and the right degree of standardisation for effective outcomes
· Building cognitive capability, re-skilling existing people to harness the potential of RPA and IA
· From one bot to over 200 bots: How to effectively expand and implement across the organisation
· Implementing a gradual, step- by- step continuous improvement framework to leverage RPA as a core part of operations
· Accelerating business result by integrating cognitive capabilities into RPA
2:40 PM PANEL: The RPA’s Governance & Operating Model to Transform Business Process for the Business of Tomorrow
· Reviewing your organisation’s core functional processes and competency model- who owns it?
· Enhancing close collaboration between IT and business unites to ensure both technological and business lens are taken into consideration in RPA adoption
· Developing a centralised operating model governing the use of RPA
· Continuously benchmarking and assessing your RPA operation model to determine its suitability
Across Asia, both governments and businesses are vaulting up the shared services “value” trajectory via robotic process automation (RPA). For example, many shared services professionals in the finance function are looking to leverage on RPA for Procure to Pay and Order to Cash processes, eliminating the need for human labour in repetitive and mundane processes. However, many are yet to explore what it can do. Many shared services professionals in Asia are at the stage of evaluating RPA, and only a few early adopters are looking to implement pilot projects. This workshop will explore what it takes to incorporate RPA into the shared services environment and the business benefits it unleashes, in addition to discussing what enterprises can do to build digital operations of the future.
· Explore RPA implementation opportunities in shared services such as Finance, HR, Procurement and IT
· Strategic RPA implementation in shared services from selecting the right processes, defining rules and extracting relevant data to vendor selection and piloting
· How can shared services professionals work cross-functionally to maximise the benefits of RPA for the overall business?
· Developing a comprehensive stakeholder management program to gain complete buy-in from employees and management
· How can shared services leverage RPA to truly drive value?
· The road ahead: How to apply Artificial Intelligence (AI) in shared services and the difference with RPA application