PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS - MONDAY 24 SEPTEMBER 2018
8:00 am - 9:00 am Registration & Coffee & Tea
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Workshop A: Launching RPA Pilot Projects - Proof of Concept (POC) and Result AnalysisJohn Ysmael O. Reyes - Business Excellence and RPA Lead, Total GSP
Early adopters who look for quick, viable results in cost savings and efficiency often dive straight into RPA with a complete process transformation. Through RPA pilot projects advancement, organisations can learn, foresee potential technical and commercial challenges, fix them, gain the right support from management and staff, and gradually implement RPA across the enterprise to ensure long term success.
This step-by-step interactive workshop weighs up the benefits and risks of pressing forward with robotics, covers a tick list of what you should be assessing and covers other necessary knowledge to ensure the success of your RPA pilot projects.
· Understanding the basics of RPA, its potential approaches and benefits
· Evaluating risks and how to manage them
· Engaging stakeholders in identifying opportunities for RPA implementation
· Planning a successful RPA pilot initiative: Outlining the proof of concept, testing the solution and analysing results
· Re-evaluate operating model and overall technology architecture
John Ysmael O. ReyesBusiness Excellence and RPA Lead