POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS – THURSDAY 27 SEPTEMBER 2018
8:00 am - 9:00 am Registration & Coffee & Tea
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Workshop C: An RPA Scale up Guide: Embedding Robotics into Enterprise OperationsJohn Ysmael O. Reyes - Business Excellence and RPA Lead, Total GSP
You have planned or are currently executing prototypes and small scale RPA. Now what? How do you map out a journey to enterprise level RPA capabilities to deliver business-wide impact?
· Exploring the challenges in moving from prototype to scaled execution
· Understanding how to operate RPA at-scale compared to normal business processes
· Considering the roadmap to scaling and operating an RPA capability through centres-of‑excellence with reference to a number of international case studies
· Developing your operating model for an RPA programme in scale
· Building internal knowledge and capabilities
· How to manage your digital workforce in scale
John Ysmael O. ReyesBusiness Excellence and RPA Lead
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Workshop D: RPA for Shared ServicesTilak Banerjee - Senior Director - Head of Global Shared Service, Conduent
Across Asia, both governments and businesses are vaulting up the shared services “value” trajectory via robotic process automation (RPA). For example, many shared services professionals in the finance function are looking to leverage on RPA for Procure to Pay and Order to Cash processes, eliminating the need for human labour in repetitive and mundane processes. However, many are yet to explore what it can do. Many shared services professionals in Asia are at the stage of evaluating RPA, and only a few early adopters are looking to implement pilot projects. This workshop will explore what it takes to incorporate RPA into the shared services environment and the business benefits it unleashes, in addition to discussing what enterprises can do to build digital operations of the future.
· Explore RPA implementation opportunities in shared services such as Finance, HR, Procurement and IT
· Strategic RPA implementation in shared services from selecting the right processes, defining rules and extracting relevant data to vendor selection and piloting
· How can shared services professionals work cross-functionally to maximise the benefits of RPA for the overall business?
· Developing a comprehensive stakeholder management program to gain complete buy-in from employees and management
· How can shared services leverage RPA to truly drive value?
· The road ahead: How to apply Artificial Intelligence (AI) in shared services and the difference with RPA application
Tilak BanerjeeSenior Director - Head of Global Shared Service